Tuesday 5 October 2010

Newspaper Design InDesign.

What I Did - I analysed various newspapers and then created my own newspaper front cover with the headline story based on the animal face I created earlier in the week. I used the program Indesign to creat my piece.

How I did It - I used Indesign and various tools in the program which allowed me to edit the piece how i wanted. I used tools such as Free transform tool, rectangle frame tool and type tool to get a good looking result. I saved the final peice as a PDF file format as I found it was the best format for quality.


What I Thought Of The ResultsOverall I was happy the the results and thoguht the piece came out looking how I wanted it to the only thing I would have changed would have been a few more adverts to give the newspaper more of realistic feel.

Any Technical Problems I Faced - The only problem I faced was arranging the box layout of the text and images could be a problem geting them the perfect size. Any other problems I faced I would simple google for a tutorial.









































Free Transform Tool


Box Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment