Tuesday 12 October 2010

Post Secret Web Banner

What I Did - I analysed various WebBanners on the internet and how they are created I then looked at Webbanners with animations until I came up with a idea that I liked..

How I did It - I used Photoshop to design the text and layout of what I wanted I then imported the file into ImageReady and made the text as a animation. and added a few pictures from the PostSecret website and finalized with using the blur tool to blur the text and add shadows. I saved the final output of the image to GIF so the animation could be viewed over the internet with no issues.

What I Thought Of The Results - I was happy with the results and thoguht that the overall outcome of the Banner looked good and professional. For a first try at animation I think I did a good job.

Any Technical Problems I Faced - Importing from ImageReady to Photoshop was sometimes a pain because I would accidently edit somthing in Photoshop that I wanted to do in Indesign and caused me to have to re-do it. Apart from that everything was ok.

Final Piece And ScreenShots Of Work:
CLICK THE SECOND IMAGE DOWN TO SEE THE ANIMATED VERSION.





No comments:

Post a Comment