Tuesday 14 September 2010

Digital Image - White Tiger With Human Face

What I Did - I took an high resolution image of a White Tiger I found on the internet and then merged it with a picture of a friend by inserting his eyes and teeth into picture to create a funny looking effect.

How I did It - I used Photoshop CS3 for merging the two images I first opened up both the images and scaled them down to the correct size and colour. I then used the lasso tool to cut out the parts of the human face I wanted to merge and copied them into the other image. I then used the erasor tool to go around the human features and delete any parts of the face I didn't want. I then done some finishing touches such as using the blur tool to blur out certain parts I didn't want, used the Sketch filter effect to enhance the eyes and then added some customized text to give it a nicer look.

What I Thought Of The ResultsI was happy with the overall outcome of the final product and for the time it took to do I was quite impressed.

Any Technical Problems I Faced - I already have used photoshop before so I knew alot of the features involved anything which I ever found myself stuck with I would simple just do a google search on look for the appropriate tutorial.

Final Product:
   






































Screenshots Of Work And Photoshop Tools:







No comments:

Post a Comment